The digital service must independently generate the best options for delivery routes from point " A "to point" B»
Container turnover of Russian ports in January-November 2018 increased by 9.9% and amounted to 4.62 million TEU. Loaded exports amounted to 1.22 million TEU (+14.8%), empty exports — 689.9 thousand TEU (+1.7%), imports — 1.94 million TEU (+9.4%), transit — 78.6 thousand TEU (+26%), cabotage — 685.3 thousand TEU (+10.4%).
To collect reliable information agencies need to communicate more with colleagues abroad
The railway construction Project to the port of Sabetta is planned to be restarted, for which the road will be transferred to the Federal level.
this will reduce the number of customs clearance places in the country from 672 to 16
- The business does not agree with the idea of the FAS to enter invester for stevedores for the lease of state property in the ports
- Three new ports to be built in Primorye
- In Pevek you may receive the most Northern in Russia checkpoint
- Logistics: the only area in which the blockchain has no failures
- Trucks on the Crimean bridge will be allowed in time, but on a temporary scheme