In the Slavyansk region of the Krasnodar Territory, construction began on a fruit storage facility with a capacity of 60 thousand tons of agricultural products: peaches, apples, cherries, strawberries, the press service of the regional administration reports. Its construction is planned to be completed by 2022.
RZD-Logistika has transferred container shipments on a regular basis in communication between China and Finland.
In April of the current year, Eurosib SPb - Transport Systems sent 102 container trains of its own formation, for the first time overcoming a hundred-year limit. Positive dynamics was achieved thanks to the effective work on expanding the client base and increasing the fleet of fitting platforms, which allowed an increase in the number of flights on traditional and new directions of transportation.
From May 10, FESCO will change the rotation and the names of the container lines in communication between China, the Republic of Korea and the ports of the Far East. About this TG FESCO reports on its website.
JSC “Russian Railways Logistics” organized a series of domestic Russian shipments of autoclaves for a major domestic manufacturer of concrete products - Silikat LLC, which were transported for five months: from November 2018 to March 2019.
- Cargo turnover at the ports of Latvia in the first quarter of 2019 increased by 10.4%
- A new service for importing goods from Russia has been launched in Hunan Province
- Transport in the Crimea "will try" the railroad at the end of summer
- RCG launches China-Europe railway service through Kazakhstan and Ukraine
- Exhibition of transport and logistics services and technologies TransRussia 2019
- Container shipping market shrank by 8% in February
- Exports float predominantly through Northwest ports
- Operational and financial results of the FESCO Group in 2018
- German deputies want to "open" the Crimean ports. For import and export
- Dates of transportation on the routes Asia-Europe-Asia by sea - grow